Faith, Trust, & Wedding Sparkler Dust
About the Couple
I met Michele in high school through the cheerleading program. 3 years my senior, Michele heavily influenced my life in 2 very significant ways:
- She's the reason I tried out for cheer at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, which heavily persuaded my decision to commit to that school (& love every second of it).
- She's also the reason I started to seriously dabble in videography for paying clients. In 2010 she asked me to make a little Valentine's Day for her boyfriend (now HUSBAND), Rob. It was the first time I thought, "Telling a story through video is something people want." It inspired me to submit videos for various competitions that won awards and sort of snowballed my serious consideration of videography as a profession.
Needless to say, when she asked me to make a video for her wedding, I couldn't turn it down. Not only would I be able to sharpen my wedding videography, but I would be seeing a relationship that I'd witnessed begin, grow, and eventually, wed.
I look forward to a future of wedding photography and videography for brides and grooms of all walks fo life, but to offer my services to someone so close to me is an entirely special experience in itself.
About the Video
Michele & Rob opted for my middle-level Ren package, which includes the following:
- Coverage of getting ready, ceremony, reception & send-off
- Teaser video up to 1 minute in length (see below) for social media sharing purposes
- 10 minute edited sequential video with music of your choice
- All raw footage (delivered on a thumb drive)